Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2022 ACC Tournament

Who wins?

• Notre Dame

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Miami

• Virginia

• Virginia Tech

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The fuck even is his reasoning? The league can't suspend players for things that happen in games?

There's literally precedent for an All-ACC first-teamer being suspended for a quarterfinal ACCT game for sucker punching a guy even when the refs missed calling a foul on the play.

Wtf rule is he talking about? Isn’t there literally a rule that if you throw a punch, you’re automatically suspended for a game?

I am 100% certain that there is not a rule about not being able to review a punch not called in a game.

What does "review" have to do with it, anyway? "Reviewing" is something the refs do. The ACC can hand down suspensions for various kinds of misconduct, probably including punching people in the game, after the game, or at a strip club.

There's literally precedent for an All-ACC first-teamer being suspended for a quarterfinal ACCT game for sucker punching a guy even when the refs missed calling a foul on the play.

So Bilas would argue that Wake Forest suspended Paul, not the ACC.

I don't see where in the rules it says Wake Forest is allowed to make up for a missed call by the refs. The game ended. Just like Wake can't overturn an out of bounds call, they can't call a missed punch.

We’ll, Duke suspended Grayson Allen, not the league.

Jay’s an idiot, but that’s how he would parse it (because he’s a sanctimonious blowhard).

In the NBA, if you throw a punch, you're suspended for the next game. More if it's like particularly violent or near the head.

I'm sure the league would have stayed out of it again if Syracuse suspended Boeheim, but Boeheim made it clear that he thought what Boeheim did was fine, so it didn't seem like Boeheim was going to suspend Boeheim.
Correct, but Jay would never say such a thing.

It was also the ACC that suspended David Collins this year. Even though the refs called the flagrant and he got kicked out of the Duke game itself.

I know we’re all asleep, but I turned on the final 5 seconds of the UVA game. So many points in those seconds. Must’ve been an entertaining game.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom