Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2023-24] at Louisville

What’s your prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SeanMayTriedToEatMe

Legend
Duke-hoop-Nolan-Smith.jpg

Tuesday, January 23, 7pm ET, ACCN
KFC Yum! Center

Kenpom: #194 overall, #170 offense, #244 defense

Jon Scheyer tries to put off the hot seat discussion for a little longer. This would be a career-altering loss. After yet another loss as a double digit favorite, the conversation would have to begin about the future of Duke basketball post-Cooper Flagg.

Last edited:
Lots of hateful rhetoric being spewed here, which I suspect is due to a political agenda. Mitchell is in a position where he has to sit out for any minor soreness in order to preserve his top 10 draft stock. Didn’t hear anyone hating on Zion for sitting out a bunch of games at Duke.

Last edited:
So what’s the word on Roach and Mitchell? Last I had read about them was early in the week, and they were “day-to-day” or something equally trivial. I was pretty surprised to see they weren’t playing last night.

I was surprised about Roach because Scheyer seemed to downplay any concerns early in the week. I always took Mitchell's status as Dukespeak of he keeps getting better, but then doesn't play for 6 weeks.

Apparently neither could practice 5 on 5 before the game and Jon said that's required to return, or something. Apparently Roach had a setback Thurs. Sounds like Clemson is the most likely return for both.

Well, fuck. Season over then. About to have a Quad 4 loss. This team just doesn't have enough scoring or defense without those two.

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom