Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2023-24] Charlotte

What's your prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SeanMayTriedToEatMe

Legend
College-Basketball-Fans-React-As-Jon-Scheyer-Gets-To-Coach-Duke-Earlier-Than-Expected-Due-To-Coach-K-Illness.jpg

Saturday, December 9, 2:15pm ET, The CW
Cameron Indoor Stadium

Kenpom: #136 overall, #203 offense, #86 defense

A demoralized team, coaching staff, university and fanbase attempt to pick up the pieces and finish out the season without embarrassing themselves. Unfortunately, Charlotte isn’t the kind of absolutely abysmal and irredeemable team Duke has been actually beating this season. They’re decent, so this is another potential low point for everyone affiliated with Duke.

I think Duke's being at home and trying to avoid the humiliation of three straight losses, as well as the enormous talent disparity, will lead to an uninspiring 11-point Duke win.

I'm not gonna lie. I flipped a coin for this game. Duke was tails. More like asses.

CIS actually sounds like loud CIS of old! Nice start for a change after the 2 dunks

Probably didn't need to keep the camera on that guy for so long.

Why do we suck at defending last second 3s? Good half ruined by 7-0 run at the end and Flip still being soft

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom