Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2023-24] Charlotte

What's your prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Flip hurt himself trying to force up a dumb shot instead of passing to the two wide open guys

Reactions: aiw
Just turning this on. What changed between the first half when we were up 20 something and this current disaster I’m seeing?

Is there anything successful yet worse to watch in basketball than a fatass slamming into his defenders repeatedly until he has them under the goal?

Anyone else notice how much shit-talking Roach was doing with their guard Graves basically from the jump? Wonder if they have some old history from AAU ball or something.

physicsfactor said:
Anyone else notice how much shit-talking Roach was doing with their guard Graves basically from the jump? Wonder if they have some old history from AAU ball or something. (Thread reply)
no idea other than #10 is from durham

Has anyone figured out how to stream replays of these stupid CW games? I can't find it on any app or YouTube at the moment, though looks like ACCDN will have it on YouTube as of tomorrow or something.

Has anyone figured out how to stream replays of these stupid CW games? I can't find it on any app or YouTube at the moment, though looks like ACCDN will have it on YouTube as of tomorrow or something.

They don't offer live streaming on their app it looks like. I haven't tried but I'm pretty sure my sister was able to watch the CW on the hulu mobile app via 'live tv'. If I remember, I'll check next weekend.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom