Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2023-24] Dartmouth

What's your prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SeanMayTriedToEatMe

Legend
Monday, November 6, 9pm ET, ACCN

Duke will have a great opportunity to scout potential transfer portal targets when the Big Green come to town.

Dartmouth’s Kenpom rankings: #267 overall, #262 offense, #277 defense

Duke Men's Basketball's 2023-2024 season begins in 2 hours and this board could not care less. Everyone is just talking about Jim Harbaugh and the Pelicans and baby traps and completely ignoring this game. I'm so proud of us.

Games should not start at 9pm, I agree with Chuck. This is ridiculous

MF It’s not a Duke season unless a key player gets a lower body injury. 2 big games coming up soon. Let’s hope it’s nothing to be worried about.

So Scheyer's MO is just to completely sit on injury news until literally right before tip-off, if this and the Tenn game is any indication

It is legitimately hilarious that after all the offseason rosterbating, Scheyer is stating Flip and Young on opening night. I don't care the reason, that is terrific content.

I saw him coming out of the locker room. Looks fine. No boot, no limp.

ZackM said:
Apparently I can't link a chat room to a thread anymore?
False alarm...permissions were messed up. Should be working now.

this is going to be a slog where we're up single digits at the four minute timeout, I suspect. Eventually w
in by a 22-25 after shithead time

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom