Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2023-24] Michigan State (at Chicago)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SeanMayTriedToEatMe

Legend
usa_today_12450983.0.jpg

Tuesday, November 14, 7pm ET, ESPN
United Center

Kenpom: #30 overall, #49 offense, #12 defense

Michigan State’s starting lineup features 2 5th year COVID guys, 2 true seniors and a junior. Needless to say, this is the kind of game where a big experienced man like Ryan Young must play a ton of minutes for Duke.

MSU is 2-32 from 3 so far. They were also just outrebounded %-wise by #334 Southern Illinois.

It’s such a curse that we had to be exposed to so many MSU games despite having no affiliation to them over all these years. This is my least favorite team to watch, just from a general stylistic/aesthetic/entertainment perspective. It’s not even a morbid curiosity, like Iowa football. A horribly unexciting, uninteresting program and coach.

Izzo is a lousy tactician, imo. Tommy Lloyd is probably in the upper 1% of tacticians in college basketball. Hopefully this helps us here.

Duke is favored by 3.5 to 4 points. Win probability is 62% based on Vegas moneylines.

What an uncomfortable spot. Scheyer has a good chance of falling to 1-2 and realistically out of 1-seed contention in November.

We'll see if the loss to AZ resonates with the guys. Hopefully they've put in the work and focus to not have another letdown.

Only chance we have of winning is if Scheyer makes each one of the players delete their tiktok accounts tonight.
I wish he would, but he's probably too afraid of the blowback he'd receive from the players as well as its effect on future recruiting.

Really can't believe how disinterested in this game I am tonight. I don't enjoy watching Michigan State play so that's probably a large portion of it. Fully expecting another L.

MSU is about 2/33 on the year from 3.

Over/under Five 3 pointers hit tonight for them?

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom