Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2023-24] Southern Indiana

What's your prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SeanMayTriedToEatMe

Legend
88.png

Friday, November 24, 6pm ET, ACCN
Cameron Indoor Stadium

Kenpom: #338 overall, #344 offense, #309 defense

Believe it or not after witnessing Bucknell a week ago, this might be the worst opponent Duke basketball has ever faced. Southern Indiana is in its 2nd season in Division I. They are 0-5 against D-I teams this season.

Very oddly, and somewhat telling of how terrible most of Duke’s opponents have been so far, Duke and USI have already shared three common opponents. USI lost to Bucknell by 11, La Salle by 1 and Michigan State by 23.

I couldn’t find a single notable player in this school’s history. I thought I found one in Stephen Jackson, who is from Indiana and played several seasons for the Indiana Pacers in the NBA, but that’s actually a different guy from the Stephen Jackson who is one of the top scorers in Southern Indiana history.

I couldn’t find a single notable player in this school’s history. I thought I found one in Stephen Jackson, who is from Indiana and played several seasons for the Indiana Pacers in the NBA, but that’s actually a different guy from the Stephen Jackson who is one of the top scorers in Southern Indiana history.

I went to the alumni section of their Wikipedia page and was excited to come post here that their most famous alum may be former baseball player Kevin Brown. But , like with Stephen Jackson, it was actually another baseball player named Kevin Brown, not the former all star pitcher.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom