Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ACC Media day thread?

NOD

All American
ESPNU with 3 hours of coverage. Just got home in time for a discussion w/ Larranega and Hamilton. Anyone else been watching? Have they had any Duke content in the first 30 minutes?

Bilas coming up.

I've been sort of "following" via twitter, though the main media folks only seem to post updates when Roy gets asked about fake classes (*snort*) or K gets asked about jewelry.

I will say that Mark Watson at BlueDevilNation.net has been all over the place lately. If they can get over the hurried grammar and spelling, his subscribers must be really pleased.

BTW, looks like the coaches may be the guests on 'The Experts' tonight on the U as well.

Roy and K on together now.

Roy saying K called him twice on the day he went to surgery.

K saying Mase and RK are the keys to our team, and that they absolutely need to stay out of foul trouble.

K on Sheed, Amile, and the redshirts: they make us bigger and a little more athletic. Can't replace AR.

Roy on his newbs: key for their team is that everyone needs to play their absolute best to win each game this yr, as opposed to last yr.

Supposed bid cities for future ACC tourneys are Greensboro, Charlotte, Atlanta, Washington, D.C., Pittsburgh, Miami, Tampa and Orlando.

Tampa was a sparsely attended event the last time. My FIL went and said it was terrible. UNC/NC State final in Florida, 3 hours from the nearest ACC team.

Even the one in Atlanta had poor attendance if I remember correctly. NC is definitely the best place, but it's not fair to be there every year.

Greensboro is just so perfect for it in so many ways.

bfactor said:
Greensboro is just so perfect for it in so many ways.

Wish it was a better arena, but for me, at least, perfectly situated

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom