Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ACC Tournament 2020

Who will win this tournament?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SeanMayTriedToEatMe

Legend
Being played in Greensboro, North Carolina.

Georgia Tech is banned.

ESjKsRNXgAES9-L

This actually looks like it should be exciting. Not the games themselves, but the unpredictability.

I think I'd rather play State than deal with the stress of UNC again (and the risk of fucking up our sweep) or Syracuse's whites. So I'm glad UVA won today. Also would not be super interested in sweating through a Duke-UNC game in the middle of a fucking work day.

I don't love playing FSU again after having beaten them once but Kenpom tells me they're worse than L'Ville, who I think will probably beat UVA this time around. I would have liked another shot at L'Ville in the semis.

The 1 seed would be better mostly because there happens to be a large drop-off in quality from Notre Dame, the 7th seed, to Clemson and Miami at 8/9.

I think I'd rather play State than deal with the stress of UNC again (and the risk of fucking up our sweep) or Syracuse's whites. So I'm glad UVA won today. Also would not be super interested in sweating through a Duke-UNC game in the middle of a fucking work day.

I don't love playing FSU again after having beaten them once but Kenpom tells me they're worse than L'Ville, who I think will probably beat UVA this time around. I would have liked another shot at L'Ville in the semis.

The 1 seed would be better mostly because there happens to be a large drop-off in quality from Notre Dame, the 7th seed, to Clemson and Miami at 8/9.

Exactly how I feel.

Amazing that Duke falls ass backward into a good bracket and the best time slot.

I'm really glad we don't have to play UNC a third time. Wouldn't want them getting the last laugh. I highly doubt they make the championship game, but stranger things have happened.

UNCs odds should be much higher more like +10000. The only time I can ever remember a team winning 5 in 5 was 2011 Uconn

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom