Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Bates Jones

I feel like he makes plays in general - I’m not sure where the minutes come from but I think he probably deserves more
Yeah, I think he's kind of good. Makes good defensive rotations, gets on the glass, hits his shots.

I'd like to see how he looks against real teams. He should look solid enough against the SC States of the world, based on his pedigree, but not sure how he'll hold up against scarier guys.

He is so fundamentally sound, that's what makes me believe it will translate. Even if you are limited physically, fundamentals work. That bounce pass to AJ (or was it Moore) for the lay up isn't something I've seen a Duke player do in ages.

He just seems to have a good sense of the floor on both ends. He's not close to lighting quick or Mark-Madsen energetic, but doesn't get out of position on defense.

He's legit. Every time he touches the ball I feel comfortable - like he'll either make the shot or he's gonna get it to the right person at the right time that will make the shot.

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom