Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Brandon Ingram

I assume I'll be dead of covid before then anyway, but the 2023 NBA Finals (Tatum vs. Zion and Ingram) is going to be so lit.

Yeah, that was Bleacher Report level technical writing all the way through, but the content was good.

I feel like the main determiner of Ingram's ceiling going forward is his ability to continue to add muscle. He's skinny like Durant was, but unlike Durant, he's got pretty wide shoulders. Scrawny guys with wide shoulders often become kind of Adonisey (e.g. Anthony Davis, Dwight Howard, Giannis), relative to the Durants and Hensons of the world.
Duke basketball may not be as great a product as it once was, but the NBA is more entertaining than ever and we're set up to be watching playoff series with multiple Duke stars for the next decade. We could realistically have four guys in the All-Star game next year -- assuming Kyrie hasn't retired, Rudy Gobert doesn't fall on Zion and shatter his leg, Ingram doesn't die of coronavirus-related blood clots, and Tatum isn't killed by racist Boston fans for supporting BLM.

Plus, it's not like we have the capacity to actually enjoy watching Duke basketball anymore, anyway. Fun NBA alumni is the best outcome we could possibly hope for.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom