Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Bryan Antoine

I have always felt that Antoine is a borderline one and done guy. Antoine, IMO, is like the ideal recruit (potentially). The kind of guy who produces a lot in big minutes as a freshman but then returns for his sophomore for being too small or a tweener or whatever.

he is a slight build, but he's much more athletic than O'Connell.

I would imagine that we will be looking at: PG-Antoine-Moore.

Antoine/Moore at the 2/3 will be a lot of fun.

@6ights , since you've seen this kid in person, what can you tell us about his face strength? What about his verve?

@physicsfactor He was actually surprisingly vocal for a young kid which i was impressed with.

used pick and rolls very well. got his shot with ease (competition wasn't too stiff)
face strength - he dunked on a kid and stared him down for a solid 5 seconds which i haven't been able to get a video of, but it was great.

This guy has scored a total of 70 points over his 3-year career, so his stats are pretty much meaningless. Injuries must have ravaged him. He has 2 years left and at some point was an ideal college guard prospect, so maybe Duke would be interested in this lotto ticket. Antoine might be interested in a free Duke BA/MS while receiving top tier medical care to try to get his skills back. I doubt he’s a candidate to receive $400k/yr from Miami.

This could be a guy that might accept a spot coming off the bench bc he has no prove college career. But someone will take a chance on him bc he is a former 5 star and he puts it all together and is healthy, he could help some team

He's implying a lot of posters here are going to look stupid for slapping ignores on him.

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom