Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Cassius Stanley

TyusStones5

All American
Josh Gershon is the lead expert on his recruitment for 247Sports and he put in a Crystal Ball pick for Duke last night.

Last edited:
Jordan Tucker could shoot. Cassius is like bizarro Tucker, right down to the relatively bougie upbringing.

Yeah just more in that it’s super late the process. The need isn’t clear. Doesn’t feel well vetted. Etc etc etc

Watched some highlights and reminds me of Dahntay Jones. Also looks like a guy we'll have for 2-3 years.

I like that continuity that K is building.

Boogie, Cash and Moore look to be two way players, athletic, and guys that will be around for a few years. We've all begged for that. Maybe in 3yrs they'll be our starting 1-2-3 and it would be nice to have that many upperclassmen in a lineup. I still think Hurt is a multi year guy, or at least a 2 year guy.

Watched some highlights and reminds me of Dahntay Jones. Also looks like a guy we'll have for 2-3 years.

I like that continuity that K is building.

Boogie, Cash and Moore look to be two way players, athletic, and guys that will be around for a few years. We've all begged for that. Maybe in 3yrs they'll be our starting 1-2-3 and it would be nice to have that many upperclassmen in a lineup. I still think Hurt is a multi year guy, or at least a 2 year guy.

His hops remind me of Dahntay but his shooting mechanics resemble Jeremy Lamb. I'm not sure if the latter is a good or a bad thing.

He looks like an insane athlete. If he understands that minutes will be limited his freshman year and he's willing to work on his game, I think he could be a good piece. I think many on this board are understandably jaded from how often guys like this seem to come in, struggle to get minutes as freshmen and sophomores and then just transfer.

Next year's team seems like it's inevitably going to have guys that aren't going to be happy with their minutes, which is a little worrying.

Are we trying to become Villanova? I don't necessarily hate it if the plan is for him to be around 2-3 years. It feels like we're just loading up on 2's and 3's.

The only real way this makes sense is if K saw the ineffectiveness of AOC and Jack at the end of the season and he harbors no illusions that they will be productive players next season.

I harbor no illusions that K harbors no illusions.

The way players become effective is by playing. Not by having their coach write them off, especially five minutes into their career like Baker.

I'm all for stockpiling talent as long as what was stated above happens. And that we get these guys to stay for more than1 year/transfer.

Gights, do you actually think that will happen? I hope so.

Gights, do you actually think that will happen? I hope so.

love the bash of my name. totally messed it up haha should be si6hts, live and learn.

I actually do. Boogie seems like he loves duke, just by looking at his IG with all the pictures of him and his family repping duke. He stays.

Wendell - i don't think is a OAD - just not explosive.

Cassius - i don't know much about, heard his dad is an agent, and he's an elite athlete - i say he leaves after 1 - especially if his dad is an agent and picks duke. Kinda no brainer there.

Hurt - I think he's a mutli-year player, but we saw what happened with TJ Leaf and leaving after 1 year.

AOC - i dono think the kid wants to be the next hated dukie.

Baker - don't think he'll wanna waste another year.

I like our chances, for once.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom