Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Champions classic question

CMon85

All American
A few of my buddies and I have decided to go this year since it's about 90 minutes from us.

From what I can gather, tickets are available in October. Has anyone been to this and know prices for tickets and whether it's better to go thru Ticketmaster or the Duke ticket office? Or does that even matter?

You'd better cheer louder than your UK buddy and rub it in his face when Kentucky loses.

That UK buddy is very mild but I am going with some real trash talking shithead UK buddies.

6 UK buddies and myself.

Haha, only 2 of the 6 are shit talkers to be honest. It's my 6 closest friends and I don't get many opportunities to see Duke in person so I usually jump at the chance if I can. I've only been to 4 games. Indiana in 02, LSU in 06, scrub in 09 at Cameron, Louisville 2yrs ago.

ETA: we try to take 1-2 guys trip/s each year.

Last edited:
Haha, only 2 of the 6 are shit talkers to be honest. It's my 6 closest friends and I don't get many opportunities to see Duke in person so I usually jump at the chance if I can. I've only been to 4 games. Indiana in 02, LSU in 06, scrub in 09 at Cameron, Louisville 2yrs ago.

Wait so you’re 0-3 at Duke games excluding shit teams at Cameron? Maybe stay the fuck home?

Last edited:
Yes. 2 brutal tournament losses and the Louisville game.

If anyone comes to this let me know (fellow Indy guy here). Love to show u good bars/places to eat/whatever.

I'm assuming my dad and I will be there.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom