Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Clemson, @Virginia

Terrific win. I missed the 1st half but the last 20 were really solid on both sides of the court. Nice to see them bend (giving up 6 point leads) but not break.

I feel like all of our recent Virginia wins yielded very memorable shots. There was a '14 game in Cameron where Sulaimon bounced in a three to win. Then '15 in Charlottesville was the first Tyus Stones shot. Then last year in Cameron, Grayson drove and hit a game-winner.

This game, it was Tatum's back-to-back guarded pull-up 3s, even if not as late in the game as the above plays.

Indeed. I love how his teammates made sure JT kept getting touches in the last 3 minutes.

childress22 said:
I feel like all of our recent Virginia wins yielded very memorable shots. There was a '14 game in Cameron where Sulaimon bounced in a three to win. Then '15 in Charlottesville was the first Tyus Stones shot. Then last year in Cameron, Grayson drove and hit a game-winner.

This game, it was Tatum's back-to-back guarded pull-up 3s, even if not as late in the game as the above plays.

I think the Cook shot to put them ahead in '15 was really the bigger one. But yeah, Jones' was great too, and iced the game.

DukeNukem05 said:
rhfarmer said:
rome8180 said:

Wilkins. Was a joke. The whole thing.
DeLaurier. Was a joke. The whole response.

DeLaurier interviewing Tatum tonight bummed me out. One question was basically: "I grew up five minutes from here, so I enjoyed watching you beat UVA from the bench. What gave you the confidence to do that?"

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom