Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College Basketball 2023-2024

Dickinson might have to up his 3pt attempts. He shoot 42% from three last year, but on low volume.

I didn't want Dickinson because I thought that would be a lousy frontcourt defensively. But Self has a pretty good track record on that end.

Yeah I mean he basically did what like Bagley and Carter did. Hit 24 threes in 34 games and they were probably wide ass open.

If he was actually a good three point shooter on real volume he would’ve showed that skill as that would he his ticket to the NBA which is where I’m sure he ultimately wants to be.

Wake Forest just landed their second former five star recruit, Efton Reid, through the portal, both coming from Gonzaga (though Reid was at LSU prior to Gonzaga).

Wong won it over Appleby this past year, but your point still stands. It doesn't *seem* like they've landed that kind of guard this year, but then again, it didn't seem that way with Williams and Appleby either.

Appleby finished 2nd in the voting, right?

I personally thought he should have won it, but team success was probably a factor.

The year is 2035. The point guard Forbes brought in as a transfer from Creighton has won ACC POY, the 10th consecutive for the Demon Decons. They finish 8-12 in conference. Armando Bacot announces his intention to return for a COVID 17th year to try once again for the award. Bilas nods in approval from Hell

Last edited:
I like the intent of the rule change, but I’m completely unconvinced that the current NCAA refs can properly identify when the foot is planted.

So all this will mean is that whereas before the bang bang charge/block calls were randomly called 50/50, maybe now it will just be randomly called 40/60.

I like the intent of the rule change, but I’m completely unconvinced that the current NCAA refs can properly identify when the foot is planted.

So all this will mean is that whereas before the bang bang charge/block calls were randomly called 50/50, maybe now it will just be randomly called 40/60.
I don’t think the bang bang calls are 50/50. In college basketball, they are overwhelmingly called charges, and it sucks. There might be only one thing I can agree with Bilas on, and it’s that anything that causes more of those calls to skew toward blocks will be good for the game.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom