Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College Basketball 2023-2024

The more I see guys declaring for the draft, the more I realize how little I truly paid attention to college basketball outside of Duke in 2022-2023. Some dude from KU declares from the draft and you could write up an entirely fictional scouting report and I'd believe it. Hopefully 2023-2024 interests me more outside of just Duke.

The more I see guys declaring for the draft, the more I realize how little I truly paid attention to college basketball outside of Duke in 2022-2023. Some dude from KU declares from the draft and you could write up an entirely fictional scouting report and I'd believe it. Hopefully 2023-2024 interests me more outside of just Duke.
Do you mean First Team All-American and legendary UNC-slayer Jalen Wilson?

Do you mean First Team All-American and legendary UNC-slayer Jalen Wilson?

I truly have no idea. Saw a tweet that said KU guy going pro and was like yep, no idea who that is.

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom