Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College Basketball Recruiting

Perhaps, but I can tell you from perusing their various outlets, UNC folks felt quite confident about landing him in the end. A lot of quotes from GG and Wilcher about getting Buzelis to join them, quotes from Buzelis about how they were hitting him up often to join their class.

I don’t think Duke ever invested a whole lot of energy in him. They watched him once or twice, offered him to appease Jason Smith at Brewster and that’s about the extent of it.

There seemed to be some buzz around Duke and Buzelis for a few weeks around when we offered. That was the last I heard about him. I remember bringing him up to John and Steve from TDD as someone to talk about on a recruiting pod. They basically said he wasn't worth talking about. They also don't seem to think that highly of him as a player, fwiw.

This kid is from Charlotte. Can we go ahead and offer him and get him locked up before he spends two or three years at UNC?

(I just watched some videos of him and I'm not sure how he made 7 3's with his ugly-ass shot. Maybe he attempted 25 of them.)

I assume this is a large, raw, athletic African who will become a first-team all-conference player in 2-3 years.

TIL Ga Tech has an incoming player named Blue Cain and this is his face

D-PfZ6qXoAEuYy4.jpg:large

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back