Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CTC Pics

"Xs and Os" video had tears in my eyes. K had everyone do this weird "1, 2, 3, TOGETHER" thing at the end where he says the team puts their fists in the middle. He asked the crowd to do it, by lifting up their arms. It was unclear for a minute whether I was at a Nazi Party rally or a Black Panther rally.

bfactor said:
Was he basically sitting with them during the entire scrimmage? I couldn't tell.

They were sitting right behind him. I saw 5, I think. Recognized Okafor, Jones and Towns. They were laughing every time he talked to them.

aiw said:
"Xs and Os" video had tears in my eyes. K had everyone do this weird "1, 2, 3, TOGETHER" thing at the end where he says the team puts their fists in the middle. He asked the crowd to do it, by lifting up their arms. It was unclear for a minute whether I was at a Nazi Party rally or a Black Panther rally.
Black Panther... Nazis didn't close fists.

Giles was there as well. I don't know who the other one was.

aiw said:
I know, but most of the people were white
Not sure if I can find a closer analogy, but maybe it was a Queen rally in disguise.
3858138.jpg

K wants that at every game? LOL. Not gonna happen.

aiw said:
K wants that at every game? LOL. Not gonna happen.
Seriously. Is someone supposed to count down for the Crazies too? "3-2-1... TOGETHER!" Sorry K.

I haven't seen it but the mere description makes me feel uncomfortable.

It made me very uncomfortable. It was like cheer sheet to the millionth power. It would be used against us in which fan base has the biggest penis game.

TheRagingCHS said:
aiw said:

This video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBfU_wCQeLo

Great video thanks for the link

JohaadDBC said:
Yeah, definitely post away. The only stuff we don't want over here are things that are premium information such as articles and things of that nature. Basically, if you pay for it, enjoy it over there.

Interesting that I can buy newpapers, books, magazines, etc and loan them to others to read or simply tell them what's inside isn't it, yet no "share" premium info that I purchased?

dukeofcalabash said:
JohaadDBC said:
Yeah, definitely post away. The only stuff we don't want over here are things that are premium information such as articles and things of that nature. Basically, if you pay for it, enjoy it over there.

Interesting that I can buy newpapers, books, magazines, etc and loan them to others to read or simply tell them what's inside isn't it, yet no "share" premium info that I purchased?

It's against their terms of service.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom