Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Dereck Lively

Probably a more genetically gifted version of Evan Mobley. Mobley outperformed, though.

This will basically be Duke’s crunch time lineup:

Evan Mobley
Christian Laettner
Kevin Freeman
Jrue Holiday
Derryck Thornton

Last edited:
I don’t think 28% 3pt is viable to have any gravity, so hopefully he normally shoots better than that or he’s going to shoot better than that when no one’s guarding him at all out there at Duke.

"We developed a real good connection," Lively said of Scheyer. "[Their plan is to] help me develop to become an NBA player. To help me master my game on the perimeter and inside-out."

He's one of the elite defensive players in the 2022 class, leading the EYBL in blocks at 3.7 per game. Lively added 8.4 points and 6.7 rebounds, while also making 11 3-pointers in 15 games. He had 13 points, 10 rebounds and three blocks in the Peach Jam championship game.

Lively has made steady and strong progress over the last two years. He has impressive agility, mobility and skill for his size, and has begun playing off the bounce and making 3s with confidence. His calling card is his rim protection, but can also switch away from the basket. He has a 7-foot-8 wingspan and explosive leaping ability. Offensively, Lively has soft hands to catch lobs and drop-off passes. He has tremendous upside as he develops more of a post presence with added bulk.

So I assume the plan is to use Lively and Filipowski interchangeably at the 4 and 5?

Scheyer is absolutely crushing it on the recruiting trail. I am in awe.

80s & '90s NBA Gifs — Hubert Davis — New York Knicks More 80s & 90s NBA...

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom