DF Fantasy Basketball

Topher's team has some studs balling. Harden going MVP mode, Novak the sniper, and Kobe getting buckets.

ChibCU said:
Topher's team has some studs balling. Harden going MVP mode, Novak the sniper, and Kobe getting buckets.

Kobe and Harden led me to the DBC championship last year.

ETA, I need a starting SG on my roster, as I don't have one. Accepting trade offers.

Rivers has the lowest non-zero FG percentage out of available players.

Kobe Bryant spoke with Rum and Curry GM Topher today about trade rumors that have filled the press clippings over the last week. Topher assured Bryant that he would not be traded and that it was still his team, despite rumors that Harden was pwning at a much higher level.

Still, the Duke Forum Telegraph reported today that there is a trade on the table for Bryant and sources say he could still be moved if the GMs price is met.

The Rum and Curry's have been linked to several big men such as Dwight Howard, Lamarcus Aldridge, and Greg Monroe.

Topher said:
Kobe Bryant spoke with Rum and Curry GM Topher today about trade rumors that have filled the press clippings over the last week. Topher assured Bryant that he would not be traded and that it was still his team, despite rumors that Harden was pwning at a much higher level.

Still, the Duke Forum Telegraph reported today that there is a trade on the table for Bryant and sources say he could still be moved if the GMs price is met.

The Rum and Curry's have been linked to several big men such as Dwight Howard, Lamarcus Aldridge, and Greg Monroe.

lol

You should be a fantasy league journalist.

TALLAHASSEE, FL

Sources inside the Leon County Lilypads organization are indicating a trade for Dwight Howard is a very real possibility. They say that, despite his being the first round pick for the Lilypads, GM Johaad Hysjulien is willing to deal him if the numbers work out. At his weekly press conference, Hysjulien addressed these rumors.

"We're very pleased with our team, despite the slightly less than stellar start to the season. Let's not forget, this is an 820 game season and isn't going to be won in the first week.

"Any trade rumors regarding Dwight are just that, rumors. We have the utmost faith in Dwight and are very confident he'll be an integral part to our post season goals.

"Any player could be discussed in trade talks at any time, but until a serious offer is on the table, we wouldn't give it a second thought. Especially not with a player the caliber of Dwight Howard.

-AP

Brandon Knight has an awful game. I sit him. Next game, he goes off. He is an enigma to me.

ChibCU said:
Brandon Knight has an awful game. I sit him. Next game, he goes off. He is an enigma to me.
Fantasy noob question.

Is the general wisdom that it's best to (1) alter lineups frequently, paying attention to awful games like that? Or to (2) pick your 10 dudes and leave them in the lineup until forced to use players from the bench due to injuries or protracted decreases in production by one of the 10 alongside protracted increases in production by someone on the bench?

Option 2 is, of course, not taking into account possible lineup changes due to trades or finding a diamond in the rough of waivers.

We'll I've picked up some free agents. Throwing them in and out of lineups to try and get certain categories up. Like my rebounding, blocking, FG% sucks so I have been needing some productive big men.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil