Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Does anybody here post on Devils Illustrated?

TyusStones5

All American
I have posted on both Scout and Rivals and can't remember which site Johaad is from. It seems like I remember bdotling from DI. Anybody else?

We refrain from creating new threads as much as possible over here to keep things clean and manageable. It's Rule #3.

http://www.duke-forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=53

Please take a few minutes to scan through existing threads to see if your question can fall into one of those. For example, there's already an entire McBoberts thread in the Banana Stand...

DukeNukem05 said:
We refrain from creating new threads as much as possible over here to keep things clean and manageable. It's Rule #3.

http://www.duke-forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=53

Please take a few minutes to scan through existing threads to see if your question can fall into one of those. For example, there's already an entire McBoberts thread in the Banana Stand...

It was old. On a lot of forums you get frowned upon for bumping old threads. No need to be an Ass about it.

Thought I was providing you with some guidance about how this place works. Wasn't trying to be overly asshole-ish about it.

I remember looking over there a time or two, but it seemed like a slower traffic TDD to me. So I never bothered.

DukeNukem05 said:
Thought I was providing you with some guidance about how this place works. Wasn't trying to be overly asshole-ish about it.

He pegged you, you ginger fuckface.

Johaad was born in the Duke-Forum; molded by it. He didn't see DI until he was already a man.

aiw said:
DukeNukem05 said:

He pegged you, you ginger fuckface.
Yeah, I was caught off guard. Didn't expect it so early.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom