Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke-App State prediction thread

NADs, Bluffs, or Pussies?

• Duke by > 40

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Duke 31-40

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • Duke by 21-30

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Duke by 11-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Duke by 1-10

• App State by 1-10

• App State by > 10

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rome8180

Legend
This App State team, according to Kenpom anyway, is absolutely terrible. One of the worst we'll play this year.

I still can't get the Googledocs chart to display all the names or work properly. But here's a quick update on the standings. The following posters have two correct predictions:

CK86
DrKlahn
dukeberto
DukeCrow
DukeNukem05
DurhamSon
topher
torontoduke
TS9

Everyone else has either one or none. I will give the full list once things become more interesting.

Update: Edited to correct a couple mistakes.

Rome, I changed my pick to 31, so I've only got 1 correct prediction

I think I have 2 correct picks if you'll give me the Kansas game which I posted in the thread

You are right. It was even listed that way on my chart, but I missed it when writing it down here.

rome8180 said:
You are right. It was even listed that way on my chart, but I missed it when writing it down here.

Good luck with this when we are 35 games into the season...

The three freshmen combine for at least 65 points during warmups

It looks like the game won't even be televised in my area, so I'll get to enjoy watching another sketchy stream from somewhere like Uzbekistan.

I have a borrowed laptop from the Paleolithic era. I look forward to watching a competitive match between pixelated blurs.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom