Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke at Florida State - Sat, Feb 2, 2:00pm ESPN

Unless that was just ESPN3 doing some weird playback loop on me and he got called for the foul the first time (i.e. - the only time).

Pantone287 said:
I can never get mad at him though. "Aw, I'm sure he meant well..."
It's like the slightly less sexual way that I look at Taylor Swift. Slightly.

You have all put forward a number of different scenarios for tomorrow, here is my attempt:

Duke is up by 3 with enough time to run out the clock. Tyler T launches a 3 with a bunch of time still on the clock; misses badly. Snaer collects the ball, drives upcourt, is fouled on the 3 point attempt and makes the shot. Snaer makes the subsequent foul shot to win the game. Final score - FSU 115, Duke 114.

That would vindicate both kinds of haters.

My wife's made me promise to go to Soccertots with the kids in the morning (11 am CT), followed by going to our Krewe's warehouse to pick up beads (starts at noon), and she promises we'll all be home by 1 for the game.

I figure I'll catch the end of the 2nd half.

For those that are unfamiliar, we pretty much lose all games in which I miss the whole first half...

NOD said:
My wife's made me promise to go to Soccertots with the kids in the morning (11 am CT), followed by going to our Krewe's warehouse to pick up beads (starts at noon), and she promises we'll all be home by 1 for the game.

For those that are unfamiliar, we pretty much lose all games in which I miss the whole first half...

download watch espn immediately

NOD said:

If you are not home for the tip, you have to miss the whole game. It is your duty.

aiw said:
NOD said:

If you are not home for the tip, you have to miss the whole game. It is your duty.

Last time I missed a whole Duke game was 3-5-11 (day of my MG parade).

We lost to Carolina by 14 that day.

I almost shot myself watching it Tivo'ed.

^ I didn't watch that one. Sometimes if I'm positive we are going to lose badly, I won't watch. So far I've been right, with one exception (at Clemson in 2010).

Did you guys watch the FSU-UNC game? FSU is awful. There is nothing they do better than us, including rebounding.

Pantone287 said:
I can never get mad at him though. "Aw, I'm sure he meant well..."
Never, ever, ever, ever?

aiw said:
We'll be up 2 and at the line and K will tell Marshall to miss intentionally so they can't set up a play for Snaer. He will hit the gamewinner anyway.
Murphy will be laid out cold by a moving screen at halfcourt trying to guard Snaer. No call.

Very happy with the effort from the Devils today - solid on both ends. I feel they let up a bit in the 2nd half (not that I really care in this situation)...game was not as close as final score would suggest. Let me know what you think

I think we could have won by 30 easily.

BTW, this is the biggest ACC road win for any team this year.

FSU this season loves to play the 3pt lottery on defense and they lost big today. Nothing to complain about from this game unless you're looking for definite signs of Marshall Plumlee becoming Omer Asik or Alex Murphy becoming Kyle Singler down the road.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom