Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Basketball 2017-2018

I have placed several hundred in real $$$ on the Kansas ML, no need to be pessimistic.

Last edited:
I am almost going to be happy when we lose today because of sentences like this: "This year and next aren't tournaments- they're coronations."

R1702P_KING.jpg

I sealed the fate of this season when I wrote the post a few weeks ago highlighting factual information about the Big 12’s poor historical performance in the NCAA Tournament. Now, two Big 12 teams make the Final Four, and they would be in the championship game together if not for the randomness of regional pairings. Two titles since 2008 will cement Kansas as a modern day giant of the game, instead of being an overrated artifact. I take the blame for today on my shoulders.

I'll never get over not fouling up 3 with :24. Never. That's going to stick in my craw for a long, long time.

Grayson Allen, a case study in playing like an absolute fucking vagina the last two years of your career after a promising underclassmen campaign.

Well, it's been real.

Up 3 with fouls to give.

Foul. Foul. Foul. Do not allow an open 3.

Coaching choke job.

Lost count of how may time Bagley was open on the pick and roll. Grayson failed to find or even look for him.

We would have been destroyed by Nova anyway, but w/e.

This was a UConn 04 level disaster. Choke and refs were every bit as bad. At least limp dick GT isn't waiting to be slaughtered this time. Go Nova, fucking murder these assholes.

ACC Ref - the Charge and reversal on the OB play were certainly the worst since last year's UNC game v/ Zags. Still we have to put them away in regulation. Major choke job.

Feel like the zone killed our rebounding. Can't beliee they beat us by 15 on the boards.

All in all this was a good season tainted by an atrocious ending. We won't really remember this as being a good season. The 2004 season is an appropriate comparison as it reflects a good season which was just stained with the memory of an atrocious blown game. UCONN comeback as worse, but this was almost as bad. We were up 3 with ball with 35 seconds left and lost. Was the OT charge call horrific? Yes, but we lost the game before that. With or without Carter our defense wasn't good enough and Newman would've buried us regardless.

Reactions: TBC
"fun stuff"

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-03-25 at 8.48.06 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-03-25 at 8.48.06 PM.png
    12 KB · Views: 28

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads