Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Basketball 2021-2022

What kind of PEDs does UNC give their big men? I know we don't coach rebounding well. But seriously. How do they have a dude who can grab 20+ rebounds at 6'9" every single year?

And now they have three-point shooters? Seriously, our one advantage is gone.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who kinda wishes Matt Hurt had come back? He was a poor defender and didn’t play very well against UNC in his career, iirc, but he could have been our Manek on a much better team than last year’s trainwreck.

Am I the only one who kinda wishes Matt Hurt had come back? He was a poor defender and didn’t play very well against UNC in his career, iirc, but he could have been our Manek on a much better team than last year’s trainwreck.

It would've been great and really improved our shooting. He had a really good sophomore season that gets overlooked because we were bad. Roach-Moore-Paolo-Hurt-Mark with Keels, AJ, and Theo off the bench would've been unreal. He averaged 18.3 ppg on 44% from 3pt,

That's part of the deal you get with building every roster with OAD, they all come in expecting to get starter minutes and usage, so the older guys have to go.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom