Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke-Boston College prediction thread

Juicy Capable, Incapable, or the Most Capable?

• Duke by > 40

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Duke by 31-40

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Duke by 21-30

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Duke by 11-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Duke by 1-10

• BC by 1-10

• BC by > 10

• Total voters

rome8180

Legend
Not much is changed, except that TS9, notorious homer, has joined the 5-point club.

[ben][/ben]

Lotta factors at play here. I expect Duke to play with plenty of vigor for Capel, but perhaps not to shoot as well from 3 as they did against Georgia Tech. I also expect Boston College to be ass.

Appears Durham will get 6-9 inches of snow leading up to the tip-off. I assume North Carolina and Durham County are prepared to clear the roads and runways for Boston College. If not, though, when will they play this game? Maybe Duke only gets 17 ACC games this year, with the home game against Boston College left out.

I predict that Bolden has a big game - 8+pts, 6+rbs, 3+blks

...and that Capel brings out a twin tower lineup with Frank, Luke, Allen, Giles, and Bolden.

I am curious where Vrank falls in Capel's rotation. Capel played Vrank last year in a real live competitive ACC basketball game.

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
Appears Durham will get 6-9 inches of snow leading up to the tip-off. I assume North Carolina and Durham County are prepared to clear the roads and runways for Boston College. If not, though, when will they play this game? Maybe Duke only gets 17 ACC games this year, with the home game against Boston College left out.

Don't worry. They will reschedule it to wherever screws us the most. Probably the day before the road UNC game.

Duke will cancel the game because of their concern that their players could get injured walking from their dorms.

Hahaha. I talked about that at work today. I told someone they would play the game if the coaches, refs, and players could get to the game regardless of the fans getting there. I told him I was worried about Giles/Tatum/Bolden/Jefferson breaking their legs walking to Cameron tomorrow.

Roads are pretty shit right now. Hopefully BC can parachute into Cameron tomorrow.

Yup. 2nd home game in 7 seasons that I'm missing. Sad.

Great, this isn't on ESPN so I guess I'll have to find a sketchy stream from Macedonia or something.

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom