Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Forum t-shirt

5 hours 45 mins left. I think I'll do it.
Anyone know if these things are metro sized or fat-boy sized?

Based on the cut and quality of material, I am going to say skinny hipster sized. Not sure if that's what you mean by metro.

I’m gonna wear it out to the bar. I’m sure it’ll result in me getting laid

Shirt has been shipped! Expect a lot of semi-nudes in your inboxes soon (wearing the shirt but naked from the waist down).

Love it. It’s a good fit, not too snug but definitely not the typical giant draping thing around the waist like the majority of Ts are. And it seems to be slightly longer than the average T which is excellent for a tallish person.

Love it. It’s a good fit, not too snug but definitely not the typical giant draping thing around the waist like the majority of Ts are. And it seems to be slightly longer than the average T which is excellent for a tallish person.
Sweet. Haven't gotten mine yet, but I only buy shirts that are long and slim fit.

Love the shirt. Same brand as a few other Ts I've purchased recently. The material and fit are better than anything I find in stores.

This shirt is definitely one of the highlights of my wardrobe week in terms of comfort, look, etc.

Im glad this went well. Opens up the door to do more shirts in the future that are more generic and less DF centric.

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom