Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke-Louisville prediction thread

Amile's return? Capel's redemption? Or just more of the same?

• Duke by > 20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Duke by 11-20

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Duke by 6-10

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Duke by 1-5

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • UL by 1-5

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • UL by 6-10

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • UL by 11-20

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • UL by > 20

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
We've got a diverse and abnormal distribution of answers. Seems appropriate for this team.

How many games has Duke under-performed relative to point spread so far this season? It seems like most of them, maybe all of them, but possibly I'm just viewing it through my doom colored glasses. If I'd caught on early just how terrible this season was going to be, I'd have bet against Duke in every game. I'd still be sad, but I'd be profitably sad.

deepdarkblue said:
How many games has Duke under-performed relative to point spread so far this season? It seems like most of them, maybe all of them, but possibly I'm just viewing it through my doom colored glasses. If I'd caught on early just how terrible this season was going to be, I'd have bet against Duke in every game. I'd still be sad, but I'd be profitably sad.

Duke is 7-9 ATS, the Grand Canyon game wasn't an option.

I'm guessing most of those games when Duke covered were earlier (minus GT, our shining beacon that we will look back on fondly in coming years as the only worthwhile game of this dark and miserable season)?

This game is getting more and more depressing. Also, it feels like a year since I've made a correct pick.

My favorite part of this game was when Bilas said Allen brings all of this on himself so he understands why the refs wouldn't call a foul when Allen intentionally smacked in the face.

aiw said:
My favorite part of this game was when Bilas said Allen brings all of this on himself so he understands why the refs wouldn't call a foul when Allen intentionally smacked in the face.

That's a very fair and reasonable statement.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom