Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke-Maine prediction thread

NAD Watch 2016?

• Duke by > 50

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Duke by 41-50

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Duke by 31-40

Votes: 20 64.5%
  • Duke by 21-30

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Duke by 11-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Duke 1-10

• Maine by anything

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Today will either hurt Ball big time or explode him into sainthood in the eyes of the media.

1. Zagoria is being sarcastic

Or

2. He knows something

I'm going with #1

Ball's numbers are kind of ridiculous. Agree that his shooting will either come down to earth today or he will be God. His passing should be legit no matter what defense he's up against. Otherwise he's just trash.

70% 2pt / 47% 3pt / 71% ft / 71% TS
38% assist / 18% turnover
4.8 assist/turnover ratio

I'll be shocked if he can continue his elite 3pt shooting. His shooting form is among the worst I've ever seen.

He's really fun to watch. I hope he plays well today. It would have been fun to see all three brothers play together

Thank you, sir.

But if Tatum doesn't play I'd like to change to 1-10.
If Giles play but not the other two, I'll go with 11-20.
If Bolden and GIles play but not Tatum, it's 21-30
Giles and Tatum but not Bolden, 31-40

I hope I'm not asking too much.

If none play and Jeter gets 30+ minutes I'm changing to Main By Anything

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
Ball's numbers are kind of ridiculous. Agree that his shooting will either come down to earth today or he will be God. His passing should be legit no matter what defense he's up against. Otherwise he's just trash.

70% 2pt / 47% 3pt / 71% ft / 71% TS
38% assist / 18% turnover
4.8 assist/turnover ratio

his shooting was meh, but lots of assists & rebounds and they won so I think this moves toward God status

Gotta hand it to K - he knows how to play this Game. They're going to murder Maine today, and most people don't know just how bad Maine really is, so the mainstream media and fans are going to see a huge blowout and think Tatum/Bolden were a huge reason for it. What was apparently going to be a drain on Duke's SOS is now going to be fuel for an overall 1 seed case.

It's looking like Grayson and Jackson possibly won't be playing at all. We're back on track for Pop rotations.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom