Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke-Miami prediction thread

Game? Season?

• Duke by > 20

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Duke by 11-20

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Duke by 6-10

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Duke by 1-5

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Miami by 1-5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Miami by 6-10

• Miami by 11-20

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Miami by > 20

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rome8180

Legend
Provided I haven't fucked anything up, which I likely have, Topher-damus and Physics "The Oracle of Arkansas" Factor are now our prediction leaders.

[ben][/ben]

According to Sagarin, Duke would be favored by a little over 10 points. But I didn't make the ranges reflect that, as I don't think that's remotely realistic, since it factors in all the games with Jefferson, who I assume will not be playing.

Also, if you believe your prediction totals are in error, let me know and I will check.

It's like we can't let go of the preseason dream, much as we know we should.

Too bad "LOL WGAF" wasn't an option because I would've picked that.

If they believe they've made the proper adjustments with the week off to beat Miami and NC State without much trouble, then another week of rest for Jefferson would make sense. How many more times this season will we need to think about things like this, though?

Duke is a 9-point favorite over Miami. Based on the timing and the size of the line, I don't think Jefferson will play, which means there's really no reason for him to play two days later, either. That's fine. They better win these home games.

If he's not back for Wake, Duke isn't winning that game.

If we can't manage to win these two without Amile, then seriously just shut it down.

I say that even though my confidence level is super low.

Seeing nothing on Amile's availability. Really need to win these next two games.

Let's go Devils.

I thought I was being optimistic, but I see a lot of folks agreed with me.

Welcome to you're "doom"

I assume no Amile news at this point means no Amile.

Harry Giles, please don't suck any more. You're a great basketball player, start playing like one.

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom