Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke-Miami prediction thread

Game? Season?

• Duke by > 20

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Duke by 11-20

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Duke by 6-10

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Duke by 1-5

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Miami by 1-5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Miami by 6-10

• Miami by 11-20

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Miami by > 20

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I still want to know what was said at halftime. All I've seen so far was something like, Capel asked them if this is how they want to keep playing, which didn't sound very inspirational at all, but more like something your parents would say ("Is this how you always want your room to look??")

DukeNukem05 said:
My vote looked pretty good for a while...
That would have been an epic victory with no one else picking the two point ranges between you and everyone else. I would have asked for bonus points for you had that happened.

PF, you are on a major hot streak right now. I hope you keep thinking we'll win.

This game could be either Maryland 2010 or Georgia Tech 2017 - the turning point with a big man breaking out and the defense coming together, or a mirage of false hope.

How did this affect us on Kenpom? #15 offense is shocking for a Duke team.

107 offensive efficiency should've been great, given Miami was a great defensive team about a week ago. But Miami gave up 96 to Wake on Wednesday, so that hurt Duke's offense.

I'm kind of pissed that Duke phoned in the last five minutes. It would be nice to get a correct pick again at some point in my life.

Capel's post game interview. I like Capel interviews more than K's.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom