Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke-Miami prediction thread

New streak begins?

• Duke by > 20

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Duke by 11-20

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Duke by 6-10

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Duke 1-5

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Miami by 1-5

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Miami by 6-10

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Miami by 11-20

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Miami by > 20

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
deepdarkblue said:
We seem to be unable to play offense and defense in the same game.

I think you just have to keep rolling with the two big lineup (more giles than Bolden at this point) and hope the atrocious shooting was just a coincidence and not systematic.

DurhamSon said:
deepdarkblue said:
We seem to be unable to play offense and defense in the same game.

I think you just have to keep rolling with the two big lineup (more giles than Bolden at this point) and hope the atrocious shooting was just a coincidence and not systematic.

Yeah, offense with two bigs should be something the staff should be able to figure out reasonably well. Given all of the factors working against us today, this wasn't that discouraging of a result to me. If our normally reliable offensive players hadn't shit the bed, we would have beaten a Miami team that tends to wreck K at home in our first game playing two bigs together.

I wish we'd also adjust the defense to accommodate larger personnel like we did in 2010, but I assume that's too much to ask.

I agree it wasn't that bad and most expected to lose but it would be nice to have a pleasant surprise this year

Worst offensive performance efficiency wise in 4 years, btw, since the first game without white raven at Miami. I'll just choose the homer/optimistic interpretation and just assume that today was a 6-8 point win derailed by an extreme shooting fluke.

Or....on the bright side the end of the season is in view and then we can forget about this pos team.

Topher said:
On the bright side, I tied Physics for the lead
That's why I cursed Luke. I was about to go up by 2, but Luke finally makes a meaningless 3 with 5 sec left or whatever.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom