Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke-UNC prediction thread, Part Tres

How am I supposed to come up with clever questions to put here every time?

• Duke by > 20

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Duke by 11-20

• Duke by 6-10

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Duke by 1-5

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • UNC by 1-5

• UNC by 6-10

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • UNC by 11-20

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • UNC by > 20

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
At some point teams are going to realize they can use the guy guarding Jones to double someone else. He needs to start hitting WIDE open shots and fast.

Well at least in 2 of the last 3 games K has shown a willingness to not play Jones 35 min if he's pure shit offensively. 26 min at UNC and 23 min today, and he wasn't in foul trouble in either game.

yesterday's good faces will carry us to victory

I'm expecting to see some of this. Tatum and Jefferson's expressions are perfect.

C6l-mo5VoAAVF5y.jpg

I can live with any loss except one with Matt Jones going 1-6, 0-3, 3 PF, 33 minutes.

Shoot a bunch of 3s. Like 30+. I don't know how many times I've posted this wisdom here or on TDD back in the day. Doesn't matter if they're contested. Just not Matt Jones. This is how Duke creates a 50/50 chance at winning. They won't do this. Won't even try to win. Sad.

rhfarmer said:
torontoduke said:
Devils can still do this.

I was going to make fun of you at half time...

I assumed you guys had a good laugh but I really believed what I wrote. Apparently it does not matter though, cause UNC still a clear #1

It is amazing we only shot two threes in the first 10 minutes. We really put ourselves in that hole. But nice to see us dig ourselves out

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom