Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke-UNC prediction thread

Season's sweepings? Or another great Carolina win on their way to a championship?

• Duke by > 20

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Duke by 11-20

• Duke by 6-10

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Duke 1-5

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • UNC by 1-5

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • UNC by 6-10

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • UNC by 11-20

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • UNC by > 20

• Total voters
I'm not quite as terrified today as I thought I'd be, but I still think we get roasted. Will be legitimately stunned if we win.

Yin and Yangsters, Vegas, Atlantic City, Nostradamus, ESPN Pundits, committed felons, Dewey supporters, Hillary supporters, Punxsutawney Phil, Wayne Root, John Conner, Carnac the Magnificent, Jack Van Impe, Baba Vanga, George Orwell, anybody and everybody is predicting a uNC win. That makes me think Duke will somehow beat them.

Jack Van Impe. Spent a lot of altered late nights watching him.

We've at least guaranteed via this thread that Duke will not be losing to UNC by 6, 7, 8, 9 or 10 points. So that's a win.

Line settled in at 6.5 everywhere for a while, has moved to 7 on half or most books.

It wasn't until now that reality set in for me that UNC is significantly better than Duke this season. Sad!

Those missed FTs late (was it 4 in a row?) were the killer. Should have been a one possession game at the end.

I like how the scacchoops box has UNC with 4 more possessions than Duke. Kinda felt like that.

How do these fucks keep winning the ACC regular season no matter how good they are? Now I know how other fanbases felt when we won the ACC championship every damn year.

We did get to hear Jordan say, "The roof is the ceiling," tonight.

Btw we should post the pick champ somewhere on this board each year

bdotling said:
Is this the first time the majority got the pick right?
No, there have been other times. But I'd also add that I have no idea if people are cheating or not. I'd hope not, since it's a meaningless contest.

rome8180 said:
bdotling said:
Is this the first time the majority got the pick right?
No, there have been other times. But I'd also add that I have no idea if people are cheating or not. I'd hope not, since it's a meaningless contest.

There was no cheating for this one. Vote count was at 32 before the game and finished at 32.

Thanks. I wish I could set the contest to close before the game, but since it only lets you leave it open in whole-day intervals, that's pretty challenging.

For those of you who missed it, here's the old blue-hair from last night heckling Grayson.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom