Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke @ UVA Predictions

Six or sex? Which would you choose?

• Duke > 20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Duke 11-20

• Duke 6-10

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Duke 1-5

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • UVA 1-5

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • UVA 6-10

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • UVA 11-20

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • UVA > 20

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Even though I embarrassed myself when I picked Duke to beat Clemson by a lot, my confidence is not shaken and I'm not as terrified of Virginia as many of you seem to be.

Kenpom has this at UVA -8. Pretty big difference.

Kenpom gives us basically the same chance to win (24%) as Wake has to beat us Saturday (23%). I think we'll be at least 9 point favorites over Wake on Saturday.

This oddly makes me feel like we have a better chance to win, given what I think Wake's chances of beating us are

Seanmaytriedtoeatme, would you like to hang around after the game and sweep together?

Other watchable games tonight:

7pm BTN Maryland at Northwestern (-2)
Northwestern moves to 3rd in the conference if they win this game (winning the H2H tiebreaker against Maryland). 5th if they lose (losing the H2H tiebreaker against Michigan State). This is the only meeting between Northwestern and Maryland in the regular season.

8pm ESPN3 North Carolina (-11.5) at NC State
Massacre or one last stunning attempt at respect.

I was waiting for a 6s left garbage lob 3 by Kennard that accidentally went in to give us the 0fer.

How many intentional FTs did Duke shoot?

One of you twitter folk should inform him.

Duke went 11-12 in the last 1:33. They were up 8 when the fouling (resulting in FT) started.

Duke 7-8 at the line with for the first 38:27 of the game up 10 (started fouling after UVA cut it to 8 with 1:33 left. Duke wins by 10 because they went 11-12 after that. Difference in the game.

UVA went 5-6 from the field in that last 1:33 and added a FT, btw. Duke had no FG.

I don't know why I am explaining this to you guys.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom