Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke-Wake Forest prediction thread

Zombie Nation vs. the Walking Dead: Who Wins?

• Duke by > 20

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Duke by 11-20

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Duke by 6-10

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Duke by 1-5

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Wake by 1-5

• Wake by 6-10

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Wake by 11-20

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Wake by > 20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • We all lose

• Total voters

rome8180

Legend
Getting this one up early because in my current apathy I will likely forget it to do it later in the week.

For the ND game, I am seriously considering "Duke wins" as the only option other than the ND ranges.

Thain, I will award you points for your choice if none of us make a correct prediction.

Haha. That's an excellent choice this year.

I'm going full homer. Gotta play the roller coaster of predictions.

After Monday night I angrily swore to myself never to pick Duke again.

That promise lasted 0 games.

Fandom is a helluva drug.

Duke is favored by 3.5-4.5 points at Wake Forest.

I don't think the people betting on these games have watched Duke play this season.

Based on Kenpom in-conference numbers, Duke is playing at roughly the level of UNC-Asheville in recent weeks. I don't think UNCA would be favored by 4 points on the road at #35 Wake Forest.

Also, Wake has a better offense than we do. Just thought I'd point that out. I am sure our stout defense and composure in hostile environments will save the day though.

Well, we have 22 predictionss here, and 14 of them favor Duke and I imagine those 14 have seen Duke play recently. We are all just hopeless, stupid homers.

Yeah a sense of foreboding has really set in. Thankful I'm on the road today so I have no choice but to not watch.

If we lose, Bid Watch 2017 hits at least DEFCON 3, assuming the NCAA Tournament is something we even want this team to be a part of.

Amile came off the bus on a boot. I guess we'll see if that means anything. He's been in a boot when not playing since he's been back.

I actually think we see a semi-competent performance today with Kennard going for 25+. Unfortunately any positives will be completely undone on Monday.

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom