Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Georgia Tech at Duke - Thurs, Jan 17, 9:00pm ESPN

K was tearing into QC a number of times during the game, so it appeared. Keeping him focused!

That dunk by the GT player where he fell on his back was #6 in Sports Center's top 10.

Sheed hitting shots makes such a huge difference with Ryan out.

Seth should never practice again, he's pretty good when he doesn't.

NCCUknow said:
"Shut the **** up Quinn"

FLOLOLOLOOLOLOL
I could have sworn that tech was on Tyler. Quinn does run his mouth a lot, though. I want to see the clip on that.

Dattier said:
NCCUknow said:
"Shut the **** up Quinn"

FLOLOLOLOOLOLOL
I could have sworn that tech was on Tyler. Quinn does run his mouth a lot, though. I want to see the clip on that.

The Tech was on Tyler, Quinn was jawing back and forth with the guy from Tech that received a Tech.

The PA guy said Quinn Cook about 5 times for who the T was on, but it was clearly on TT and Mufon. He just irritates everyone. The T was given to TT on the scorecard, too.

Okay, that's what I thought. I saw some box scores that attributed it to Quinn, too.

How annoying was it that Brian Gregory doesn't have them foul at all from about 2 minutes left to 30 seconds left, then they start pressing more than they had the whole game and fouling to stop the clock from 30 seconds to game end? He also called that TO with under 30 seconds to go to set up that ridiculous defense.

I rewatched the game yesterday, as I was in a bar the first time and didnt get to really analyze it live. I found it funny that espn3 removed the K "STFU QUINN" thing.

As for the game itself, I was pretty encouraged. Smile seems to have that disease where the refs see the foul before it actually happens, and promptly blow the whistle to prevent impending injury to the player. I believe it's called Minority Report Referreeing.

Other than that though, he's becoming my favorite player to focus on in a game. I can't wait to see his improvement over the next few years.

Mason had a great 2nd half...I would like to see him routinely challenge shooters they way he was in the 2nd half

Had some nice blocks

JohaadDBC said:
I rewatched the game yesterday, as I was in a bar the first time and didnt get to really analyze it live. I found it funny that espn3 removed the K "STFU QUINN" thing.

As for the game itself, I was pretty encouraged. Smile seems to have that disease where the refs see the foul before it actually happens, and promptly blow the whistle to prevent impending injury to the player. I believe it's called Minority Report Referreeing.

Other than that though, he's becoming my favorite player to focus on in a game. I can't wait to see his improvement over the next few years.

Amile is like David McClure was, in that he always seems to be in a position to get a hand on the ball. I like him a lot and I only see him getting better. If he developed any kind of a mid-range game, OMG.

The technical was on Quinn Cook. The double foul that was called was Tyler. After Tyler and the GT player (don't remember who it was) got done going at it and after the double fouled had been called, Quinn said something to the dude, which was why he got called for the technical. That's exactly the same time Coach K told Quinn to shut the fuck up. When the official goes to the scorers table to report the fouls, you can hear him telling the official scorer/scorekeeper that the technical was on White #2.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom