Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Grayson Allen

I know we're not really in it with Vaughn... but I'd rather have Vaughn

DurhamSon said:
He doesn't have to be good, really. In fact just one of Jones/Semi/Allen has to be good. And if he's not very good we'll just get a stud in 2015 to replace him.

That being said, given our projected depth at the spot (yes I think Sulaimon comes back for his junior year), I wish we had rode things out with Winslow and Vaughn a little longer.

I can tell you that Winslow is still very much on the radar, although we may trail Sean Miller a bit. Vaughn doesn't seem like it can happen, but not sure Duke was every really in that one. He said he almost committed to UNC- hope he changes his mind.

Rondae Jefferson at Arizona will hopefully have some effect on Winslow going our way. There will only be about 10 guys in the country who would possibly start over Winslow at SF, and Jefferson is one of them. Arizona will have even less room at PF with or without Aaron Gordon. Murphy and Ojeleye shouldn't be threats.

I guess Hood has as much chance of being around for Winslow's year as Rondae Jefferson does. I think he'd have a better shot at playing at Duke because of more open minutes in the frontcourt. With his rebounding, he might be a 6-5 center for Duke.

P0vcv3Z.png

Bullis33 was ahead of the curve. But we all know he gets his info from Duke Forum.

@DaveTelep: Grayson Allen is a multi position wing. Kids has real toughness, range and court presence. Valuable asset.

So is this guy a more athletic scheyer or am i just seeing that cause he is white?

MrAntHux said:
So is this guy a more athletic scheyer or am i just seeing that cause he is white?
More of a lighter skinned Daniel Ewing, but I'm probably just seeing that b/c he's more athletic.

Jumper looks wet. He's white and a four star. He'll have his own journey while running his own race.

He looks very composed and fluid attacking the rim. My expectations are a Pocius-Nolan blend

Grayson is an awfully white name. I'm going to pretend it's Gra'Shon, instead. Gra'Shon is a baller, Grayson plays tennis with Bitsy at the club.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom