Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Grayson Allen

Re: Disgrayson Allen

DurhamSon said:
George Karl of all people might be the one who gets the media to focus the spotlight elsewhere: new story that he called Melo a fatherless brat in his new book, and talked about other players and their fatherless situations in a disparaging way. Just need LeBron to come to his friend's defense and imply some kind of racism issue. Only thing that could out compete the Grayson stuff.

Yeah, this is gonna get good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Local sports guys in West Michigan just spent 30 minutes ranting about Grayson, Duke, and Coach K. Cool cool cool.

I usually hate when a writer feels the need to incorporate himself into the story, but Doyél's piece is an exception. Article was actually poignant and Doyel seems somewhat sincere. Doesn't make up for all the shit he's written in the past, but this time he might've actually got one right.

TS9 said:
Hard to imagine what Grayson's role with the team will be going forward, both on the court and off.

If he does it again I vote we change his name to Osama Bin Allen.

Does Grayson make the New York Times front page tomorrow or get bumped to A2?

whoever said no publicity is bad publicity might want to give Allen a call.

rhfarmer said:
whoever said no publicity is bad publicity might want to give Allen a call.

I believe that was Donald Trump who said that. Or P.T. Barnum, I keep getting them mixed up.

This pisses me off so much. I don't give a shit what Dakich says. He's intentionally trying to piss people off, but for Greenberg, the coach of Deron Washington, to go off on K and Allen is infuriating.

Washington drew an intentional foul for tripping Kyle Singler, and DeMarcus Nelson drew a technical as his fifth and final foul for yelling at Washington.

"They were a little frisky," Greenberg said

This is 2 years after he got suspended for stepping on Lee Melchionni's face on purpose. Seth was praised for the one game suspension the first time. No suspension this time. He also undercut Demarcus intentionally in the Singler game.

End all tweets to him with #Rogaine

...even AIW

Love you, man. Just need Seth to go away.

How did him and Jay Will get the starting job.They both suck.

IMHO Grayson did nothing more than commit a foul. Happens 30 times a game. Nothing dirty. Nothing dangerous. No need for counseling. No need for a suspension. Just utter absurdity that this ever warranted more than a replay with a 'yeah, that's a foul' comment.

Every 8th game has an elbow to the head - where there is an actual (if small) risk of a concussion. Every 50th game has a no kidding punch. Grayson is no disgrace. This self flagellation is nothing more than liberal guilt run amok.

I mean, he did kick a guy. He deserved the technical. I don't think K would have cared much about it had Grayson not gone nuts on the bench. But you're right that people being outraged at a trip are just stupid. And yes, they're obviously all dumb liberals who are just the worst humans.

physicsfactor said:
I mean, he did kick a guy. He deserved the technical. I don't think K would have cared much about it had Grayson not gone nuts on the bench. But you're right that people being outraged at a trip are just stupid. And yes, they're obviously all dumb liberals who are just the worst humans.

It was a trip, not a kick.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom