Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Grayson Allen

dukebluedevils05 said:
DurhamSon said:
dukebluedevils05 said:
Coach K apparently LOVES Grayson Allen, so there's that.

Dude, this isn't TDD. There's no need for condescension like this.

The fuck are you talking about?

Well you certainly weren't being sincere, that is unless you really believe that we as die hard duke fans, had literally no idea that K loved a kid he recruited and committed to him. Something about the "so there's that", at least to me, implies some level of indignation in my post. Please correct me if i'm mistaken.

Do I have to spell out the obvious perception behind the motives of that post?

So annoying to follow on twitter. I'd rather read Hairston and freaky Rita tweeted back and forth all day

bdotling said:
So annoying to follow on twitter. I'd rather read Hairston and freaky Rita tweeted back and forth all day
Thanks for the warning. I follow Hairston but not Allen. I'll be sure not to add Allen.

90% of his tweets are retweets of high school girls slobbering over him so happy that he followed them or retweeted them. 5% bible verse. 5% highlights from his past games.

bdotling said:
90% of his tweets are retweets of high school girls slobbering over him so happy that he followed them or retweeted them. 5% bible verse. 5% highlights from his past games.

link

ZackM said:
bdotling said:

link

He's deletes them, smart move. Allows him to retweet more groupies freely

Allen is 4 spots below Devin Booker in the latest Scout rankings. Looks like the staff made the right choice when weighing talent vs likelihood to commit quickly and not be a headache for the entire recruiting cycle.

Also, Coach K couldn't in all good conscious go 3 straight classes without signing a white kid.

rhfarmer said:
best4heisman said:
Also, Coach K couldn't in all good conscious go 3 straight classes without signing a white kid.

Rivers doesn't count?
I was talking about the 2012, 2013, and 2014 classes. Legend has it we recruited 2 other white guys along with Rivers in 2011, although they've yet to be seen on the court.

best4heisman said:
Well, guess the few words that ever came out of Gbinije left an impact on K.

Feel obligated to share the random Grayson Allen tweet that shows up every few weeks:

No word on his defense.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back