Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HS All-Star Games

Duke next season:

PG Russell Westbrook
SG Russell Westbrook
SF Steve Kerr
PF Ben Simmons
C Rudy Gobert

Offense is going to be a struggle. Scheyer will show what he has in year 1.

How do you guys watch games without getting like 15 minutes behind? You must have attention spans or something. I pause anything I'm watching every two minutes to type a comment, check social media, etc. It could be a basketball game or the greatest movie of all time.

At least we've got one of the top 5 players in this game. Unfortunately, we've also got 4 of the worst 5.

Next season is going to be infuriating for how the pieces don’t fit together unless Mitchell can be the ultimate/perfect glue guy, like Justice.

Like that 2015 team doesn’t come close to a title with Justice at 30% 3pt, which it turns out he really should’ve been.

Proctor doesn't look like he can beat anyone off the dribble.

He and Mgbako both struggled to create without screens in the halfcourt. I think that's something to watch with the recruiting shift to shooters from pure athletes - not everyone will be able to just get to the rim at will like we've gotten used to.

Of course, that's something that can be minimized by actually coaching an offense.

I thought Proctor made some really nice passes and showed signs of being a "true PG" that's more than just a guy who can get assists. Also made the only three I saw him take. He looked young, though. Needs to add some muscle and get used to going against high-level athletes.

Proctor doesn't look like he can beat anyone off the dribble.

He and Mgbako both struggled to create without screens in the halfcourt. I think that's something to watch with the recruiting shift to shooters from pure athletes - not everyone will be able to just get to the rim at will like we've gotten used to.

Of course, that's something that can be minimized by actually coaching an offense.
Agreed. And there wasn't a ton of sophisticated screen setting going on in this game.

I thought Proctor made some really nice passes and showed signs of being a "true PG" that's more than just a guy who can get assists. Also made the only three I saw him take. He looked young, though. Needs to add some muscle and get used to going against high-level athletes.

Yeah, agreed.

Honestly, Proctor had enough moments that I’m still high on him. He had that gorgeous move and pass in the first half that was entirely instinctual, hit the corner three, a couple other nice passes.

He just kept getting bodied. Had his arm ripped off on the late turnover. His biggest issue, as you noted, seems to be pure mass. He looked tiny compared to some of those dudes. Added strength and he probably has a little more success getting by off the bounce.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom