Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HS All-Star Games

I'm honestly really impressed with Flip. He knows where to be on offense and his defensive awareness and positioning are great. Granted, I'm 10 minutes behind, but he's popped far more for me than the other Duke guys.

Flip has also gotten like 5 offensive rebounds and drawn multiple fouls when I've been watching. I'm far more interested in the WAY someone plays in these games than the results.

3-4 from 3 for Dariq?

Really poor sequence for Filipowski late in the half.

Not much to take away on Lively and the others.

I do agree that up to the late sequence, Kyle had actually impressed me a little. Got on the offensive glass, I was surprised with the success he was having using his dribble to get in the paint and near the rim to get a shot off. But he showed late that he lacks the explosion down there in traffic.

If Filipowski can be a poor man’s senior Zoubek, that’s a good outcome. I wonder if a Lively + Zoubek combo can be playable today though.

Poor man’s Zoubek is a steep step down from the poor man’s Nikola Jokic (Nuggets player) I was hoping for.

I don't think Flip was in the game in the 10 minutes I was behind you. So yes, I was talking about the same minutes you watched. I liked what I saw.

I also question Whitehead's shot selection. He's taken one good shot, imo. It went in. And one of his bad shots went in.

But do you like what you’re seeing out of Filipowski being next to Lively for 20 minutes every game and in the clutch against a Hubert Davis offense? Have a feeling we’re just going to lose to Hubert’s modern math again, with 2 guys on the court in the endgame who can’t hit 3s and shoot 65% from the line.

I see he already brings the ball down way too low. Glad Scheyer won't have to teach him that.

I keep hearing about Whitehead's shot being questionable. Yet every time I watch him he makes every three he takes.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom