Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is Clemson Top 10?

I remember when Bama played us in 2010 and they mauled us (and that wasn't even one of their best teams). Crazy to see how much has changed in just a few short years with Elko

Cutcliffe slowly building up our talent, while giving us sorely needed stability for over a decade, followed by Elko coming in, was pretty much the best we could’ve hoped for given the state Duke football was in after the 1996-2007 era of misery.

The ACC is dead but Triangle college football stock will be at the highest point of my lifetime if State beats Notre Dame Saturday

Reddit posts aren’t appearing properly, so just copying over the realization that Duke will likely benefit from the new performance based revenue share in the ACC before Clemson does.

I was one of the (dozens... DOZENS of) students on the field in 2004. Didn't think it would happen again against this caliber of team, which presumably is 10x better than that 2004 Clemson squad.
That field goal at the end..

Stunned by 5hat performance. Announcers just Kept harping on clams on fuckups, ignoring the Duke ones. Dominating performanice.

Remember how, after the 2016 UNC win, we always fell in flat in these prime time home games under Cut? Truly a thing of the past.

The win probably cost Duke another season of Leonard, but it was undoubtedly worth it. We will get to see the successor QB play maybe an entire 2nd half this Saturday.

Another thing this win does is it will bring more casual fans to games on Saturdays. More ticket sales and less empty seats seen on TV.

There are a contingent of local Duke fans who follow the program but don't really make the effort to go to games because of longsuffering and disappointments time and time again.

This win is massive in changing that

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom