Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Jalen Johnson

Not getting a single FF out of 17-19 will eternally annoy me. Especially with the cancellation of the 2020 tournament and 2021 being the raging inferno that it is. Such a frustrating 5 years of Duke basketball, and we're looking at the longest FF drought of K's career.
It's hard for me to be too annoyed about '18 and '19, when we're talking about back to back Final Fours with just a few more points scored. 2017 was an absolute joke though. So frustrating.

Duke is 4-0 this season without Jalen Johnson, with a +46 point differential (+11.5 per game). They are 5-8 with Jalen Johnson, with a +32 point differential (+2.5 per game).

I think it's safe to conclude that this Duke team without Jalen Johnson is already one of the best college basketball teams in history, and only getting better.

Wait til you watch this game (if we win). Bilas is going on and on and on about possible appliance nicknames for Brakefield.

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom