Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Kevin Knox

Farmer, my main point is that the threshold for functional 3pt shooting for a 4 is lower than for a 3. Same thing with having a tight handle. And of course his rebounding, which is excellent, will be better at that position too.

K may be losing his mind but he is still not dumb when it comes to identifying talent to play the 4 in his offense. If he wants Knox badly, we should assume it is to be the 4 for him. If we can't even give K that much credit, to see what everyone else in the world can see in an area that he is normally great at, then there is no point to any of this anymore - we would just be waiting out some awful seasons until he retires.

Based on the past decade, I would say you are basically made for life if K gives you heavy minutes at PF.

17 Tatum
16 Ingram
15 Winslow
14 Parker
13 Kelly
12 Kelly
11 Singler
10 Thomas
09 Thomas

These guys are going to make a billion dollars combined in the NBA.

I guess if Jackson leaves that could make things interesting re: where to put Knox. But in a normal year (and next year if Jackson stays), Knox would play more minutes at the 5 than he will at the 3.

Meeks face announcing on Sunday. I won't watch or care about the result.

Honestly the one recruit I wouldn't mind Duke having. Don't pick UNC. Between Our subpar wing development, and Knox trying to play the 3 I imagine a year worse than Henson and Hicks freshman years.

I'll follow this as closely as I did the Alex O'Connell and Jordan Goldwire commitments.

But they haven't figured out where they'll announce yet, lol. They wanted to do it on ESPN, but ESPN doesn't have any high school or college basketball programming any time soon.

Seriously, dude, nobody cares. Just announce on twitter or snapchat or whatever and be done with it.

Yeah, attention hog. Have you guys heard it's definitely Duke yet? iC premium is fun because they are so desperate for him.

Sounds like it's Duke and he'll be announcing on Facebook live or Twitter video or Periscope or some other stupid shit.

If only.

Here's what we're looking at: Duval, Allen, Trent, Knox, Carter. With a bench of Bolden and whatever lucky player K decides to bless with five minutes a game. That lineup makes me want to stab myself.

Maybe he accidentally stumbles across this thread, and chooses Fla St at the last minute.

rome8180 said:
If only.

Here's what we're looking at: Duval, Allen, Trent, Knox, Carter. With a bench of Bolden and whatever lucky player K decides to bless with five minutes a game. That lineup makes me want to stab myself.

Franklin Willis Jackson?

It's my opinion that he is gone. If he's back and we still land Duval, I feel better about this team. Heck, even if it made us miss on Duval.

I'll be concerned if Frank doesn't return. A guard rotation of Duval/Allen/Trent Jr. is not enough. Everyone knows AOC and Goldwire aren't going to play when we play someone decent.

Ideally, I'd like Frank to return and a grad transfer point to appear on our radar.

rome8180 said:

Maybe we'll get hot and break 60 points in a game or two next season.

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
Sounds like it's Duke and he'll be announcing on Facebook live or Twitter video or Periscope or some other stupid shit.
If he announces on Facebook live by going on a tripping spree, I might enjoy his commitment.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom