Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Kevin Strickland and anyone else who knows things

rome8180

Legend
Mods, feel free to delete this once it runs its course. I want a good cheap pair of headphones (under $50). I got the Sennheiser 202s a while back, which had great sound for the price ($25), but proved not to be durable at all. I remember KS suggesting a pair of something like two years ago on TDD, but that has long since been deleted.

KS?

Or does anyone have any suggestions?

Meant to put this on the Banana stand. Fuck. You can delete this now and I will just repost it there.

Exactly. I thought at least by putting it on the Banana Stand there would be a chance. Probably better off on the Shark Tank.

Beats are great but you can get something 90% as hood for 25% of the cost

burymeNCameron said:
Go ahead and get you a pair of those Beats by Dre headphones. You won't regret it.

lol

It can go with your Bose home theater system...

Topher said:
Beats are great but you can get something 90% as hood for 25% of the cost

lol i meant to write "as good" but that works too

NOD said:
burymeNCameron said:
Go ahead and get you a pair of those Beats by Dre headphones. You won't regret it.

lol

To be fair, i use my Beats with professional audio mixing at work everyday. They are very high quality. However, definitely not the end all be all. Sennheiser is also a great brand obviously.

NOD said:
burymeNCameron said:

lol

What?? What's wrong with those? I thought they sounded pretty good. Damn tough crowd.

Bose is fine but they tend to get notoriety for simple being prominent and not because of their quality. Like the B level kid getting into Duke only because the A level kid didnt apply.

http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-Circum ... 007WAI6DO/

3cEa9.png

Those headphones are a ripoff for anything more than 17 million

I bought some for $2M from the trunk of some dude's car. Suckers.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom