Kids

lol, can't imagine having that mentality with a boy though.

We are trying to stretch him to four hours between feedings during the day. He's a shitty day time napper tho. Wakes up every twenty min most of the time

Any of you other Dad's use the pouches on occasion for baby food? Any of you other Dad's find them delicious?

I remember there was the potato and cheese baby food thing that I would love when my kid wouldn't eat it.

We only feed our child organic food that we have prepared ourselves.

^That's what my wife did for a week before she was like F that and fed him whatever. There's a fruit blend pouch that tastes ok. They don't load baby stuff with sugar like I want it though.

My little girl was half way through a pouch this morning when she got over it. I use pouches when I let mama sleep in. The pouch was pumpkin, dates, chia seeds and oatmeal. It was fucking epic. I couldn't believe how good it was.

Kid #2 (and hopefully the last) is due May 2, 2016. My first kid's name is Cameron, so I'm thinking maybe Indoor for kid #2. I need some good Duke-related ideas to piss off my wife. Like McCaffrey or Cherokee.

Actually, since you have Cameron, you should name him/her Wallace Wade

physicsfactor said:
Kid #2 (and hopefully the last) is due May 2, 2016. My first kid's name is Cameron, so I'm thinking maybe Indoor for kid #2. I need some good Duke-related ideas to piss off my wife. Like McCaffrey or Cherokee.
Tauiliili

Congrats to you and your special ladyfriend, Physics. Since you are from the great state of Arkansas, you are obligated to name the child Clinton (or Slick Willie, if you prefer)

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil