Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Kon Knueppel

He reminds me of Jim Spanarkel. Good handles and head looking up the floor on every break. Can take it to the hole or he scores pulling up for the jumper. Anticipates really well. Seems a bit slow but overall upside is strong.

Smart. Fundamentally-sound. Gritty. Slow. Alarmingly unathletic. Cerebral. Limited wingspan. Coach’s son-type. Plays the game the right way. Does that cover it all?

Will he be similar to Luke Kennard who exceeded expectations as an undersized white guy? Both appear to be ballers who just have "it".

I love his shot. Concerns about him is really on the defensive end, if he can guard college wings he'll definite get minutes.

On Rivals Evans is ranked #7

And Kon #9

Both would start for 95%+ of college teams. Harris probably as well. Those 3 wings are all super talented in their own ways.

Will be curious to see which one separates themselves.

Kid has zero lift on his shot. Will he have an adjustment period his freshman year?

Just watched some more of his highlights. Think you're right, although he still doesn't seem to get much lift in real action. Maybe I'm overreacting, but I'm not sure how he'll get his shot off at the next level. At least as a freshman. Would kill it as an upperclassman, but those are rare at Duke these days.

I love his shot. Concerns about him is really on the defensive end, if he can guard college wings he'll definite get minutes.

This team has the personnel to back up a subpar defender. At least 3 rim protectors on the roster.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom