Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Maryland at Duke - Sat, Jan 26, 1:00pm CBS

SeanMayTriedToEatMe

Legend
An opponent from the mighty Big Ten.

52207478.jpg

Time for Mason Plumlee to grow a beard and some balls.

I may run down the numbers later. Maryland has not been very good lately and their early season performance against Kentucky looks worse and worse by the week, just like Duke's performance against Kentucky, as well as everyone else's performance against Kentucky. They're another bad offense/good defense splitter like Georgia Tech, except their offense is much better than Georgia Tech's offense.

Basically I'm just looking forward to seeing the Duke players do actual basketball things again.

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
Basically I'm just looking forward to seeing the Duke players do actual basketball things again.
Kelly's playing tomorrow?

I'm hoping Coach K finally asked for people to try to walk on to the team, then just took whoever showed up first.

Need to get it together. They must play some D tomorrow. If nothing else, play good D.

That nonexistent 1 AM practice is going to do wonders for this team. I can feel it.

Or maybe we'll keep sucking until/if Kelly returns.

If the same damn team from the Miami game shows up tomorrow then I will be so irate and know the season is done.

Tomorrow will be my first game in Cameron since the Smith/Singler/Peters senior night. Im going to hug my seat so tightly and tell it how much I missed it and that ill never leave it again.

Awesom Topher - hope you are a 1st hand witness to the return of a good 2012/13 Duke team we knew and loved.

This is probably going to be the last time we play Maryland in Cameron for decades. I guess that's... too bad, or something.

Line is Duke by 12. That's in the happy zone for me, where I expect a fairly comfortable win, but I don't mind at all if Duke wins a close game, and there's also realistic potential to do much better than expected.

It's hard to predict a great performance after the last one. But Maryland's offense is bad. After hanging 94 on Virginia Tech of the Big South Conference, they have failed to get to 1.0 PPP in any of their five games since. Would be a bad sign if that streak broke today.

18 minutes from risking my life driving down the long driveway trying to get to Cameron. Everything is still covered in ice. If I never post again, I want it to be known that I died trying to support my team on the way back to respectability.

aiw said:
18 minutes from risking my life driving down the long driveway trying to get to Cameron. Everything is still covered in ice. If I never post again, I want it to be known that I died trying to support my team on the way back to respectability.

lol, the roads are fine once you get out. I drove in from the southpoint aread this morning. Mostly just wet now.

Main roads were fine. My back road near person county not so much.

Jeff Capel said in the post-game that Murphy had tweaked his knee in warmups and had to go back to the locker room. When he fell on defense, he grimaced, so they yanked him out. He grimaced because he was upset he didn't take a charge, not because he was hurt. Everyone else played so well, he didn't get put back in.

Also, as expected, no new info on Kelly.

I'm glad I can erase Stackhouse's dunk as the best dunk I've seen in person.

If the tech was for hitting the ball out of Len's hands, that's a pretty weak ass technical.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom